Pini Franco's employment team deals with all aspects of the employment relationship for both employers and employees. We provide a complete service to clients from handling the preparation of contracts, policies and staff handbooks for employers to the swift resolution of disputes.
We offer a personalized and partner-led service. We understand the sensitivity and urgency of many employment matters. We take pride on our accessibility and availability to provide high quality advice to all employment issues which our clients encounter.
We recognise that it is sometimes not merely enough to advise on the law but also to be able to find practical solutions to complex situations.
We have considerable experience dealing with employment disputes in both the Employment Tribunal and the High Court. When employment issues become disputes, our clients have valued our ability to fight their cause wisely and in a cost effective way whether it be by way of Tribunal/Court action or negotiated settlement deals.
We regularly advise on the employment aspects of corporate transactional work including those with an international dimension. Our work encompasses mergers and acquisitions, business sales, reorganisations, relocations and TUPE transfers. We work closely with our Corporate and Commercial teams to offer a seamless service of combined expertise.
Our recent experience includes:
- Advising a major European entity on a restructuring involving a cross-border business transfer.
- Advising on the closure of a UK distribution centre, including redundancies, consultation with employees and compromise agreements.
- Acting for a corporate employer in relation to defending unfair dismissal claims.
- Preparing employment contracts and staff handbooks for various corporate employers.
- Advising on senior executive terminations and compensation packages.
- Acting for the claimant in a valuable claim for sexual harassment and discrimination against a FTSE 250 company.
- Advising a senior executive of a leading menswear retailer in relation to a claim for constructive dismissal and discrimination.
Pini Franco is a full service law firm. Our team are leaders in their respective fields and able to assist with all your commercial or individual needs.