Pini Franco's Italian law team has considerable experience of providing general Italian law advice to meet the needs of both its English and Italian speaking clients.
Our team consists of one Partner, two associates - who are all dual qualified as English Solicitors and as Italian avvocati - and two other qualified Italian lawyers who are registered at the Law Society of England & Wales as Registered European Lawyers. As the members of our Italian law team in our London office are all bilingual, they are comfortable to advise in English as they are in Italian.
Pini Franco can also draw on an extensive network of lawyers, accountants and notaries based in Italy. These strong connections are utilised on a daily basis to cater for our clients' specific needs throughout Italy.
We recognise that our English speaking clients can be overwhelmed by the cultural and linguistic hurdles presented by Italian legal issues. Our team has considerable local knowledge and a particular understanding of the Italian legal system and from the outset we explain issues in plain language so as to enable our clients to make strategic choices in complete confidence and control.
By providing a personal level of service, our lawyers ensure that they are always at hand to guide our clients step by step comfortably through the Italian legal process.
Our London team of Italian lawyers regularly advise and assist on a wide range of Italian legal issues including commercial, commercial/residential property, corporate, employment, insolvency, intellectual property, litigation, probate, tax and litigation.
Our Italian law team's recent experience includes:
- advising on the purchase of several residential properties in Italy
- advising on the international aspects of inheritance involving Italian wills
- probate advice in respect of assets in Italy in the context of an English probate
- providing a legal opinion on Italian law in the context of a commercial transaction with an Italian aspect
- providing Italian legal advice in the form of an affidavit of Italian law in the context of English Court proceedings
- providing Italian legal advice in the form of an expert report on Italian law in the context of English proceedings acting as expert adviser
- advising in relation to and managing proceedings in Italy
- acting as mediator in the context of Italian substantive law
- assisting with the recognition and enforcement of a foreign judgment in Italy
Pini Franco is a full service law firm. Our team are leaders in their respective fields and able to assist with all your commercial or individual needs.